Amsterdam 3 day trip
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCity Breaks
Activity Level Leisurely
Dip into the ‘Dam, home to iconic sprawls of watery ripples – a city bound by cascading canals and captivating culture.
Sinful yet stimulating, the playground of the Netherlands is the ultimate place to Invade; by day, search suburban streets adorned with an obscure blend of traditional architecture and contemporary sites, while the sun’s evening descent is your rallying call to embark on an evening tour of some of the finest bars in Amsterdam.
A city boasting an abundance of activity, Amsterdam will shatter your senses into submission. Whether you’re sampling the local lager during a trip to the renowned Heineken factory, visiting the home of Anne Frank or chanting football anthems at the Johan Cruijff Arena, home of Dutch football giants AFC Ajax, the ‘Venice of the North’ will astonish and excite in equal measure.
Alternatively, release your sexual inhibitions and delve into the depths of the Red Light District, an epicentre of erotica home to sex shows and museums – regardless of your personal preferences, boredom simply isn’t affiliated with Amsterdam.
With the banks of the city’s canals swelling at the seams, aboard an Amsterdam cruise and take in the views from one of Amsterdam’s canal cruises, or see the sights from the saddle whilst cycling through the cobbled streets.
As nightfall engulfs Amsterdam, spend your first evening at an exclusive nightlife evening and your second night on our notorious Leidseplein bar crawl; with one hour of unlimited shots and a visit to one of the biggest clubs in the city, avoid over-inflated tourist prices and take advantage of our pre-arranged drinks deals in all venues.
Are you ready for the definitive travel experience? Discover why hoards of people continue to Invade Amsterdam for the weekend of their lives – what are you waiting for?
We have loads crammed into this 3 week adventure:
- Free airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- A nights accommodation in Phnom Penh
- Coach Transport to and back from Siem Reap
- Welcome meal and Cambodian Dancing show, followed by a guided bar crawl on the infamous “Pub Street”
- Accommodation for your entire stay, with your own swimming pool, restaurant, bar and pool table!
- Transport to and back from school
- A full day tour around Siem Reap, visiting: a silk village, place of the monk, a killing fields historical site, an orchid farm, before going on a boat trip on Tonle Sap lake to see the floating villages.
- Entrance and guided tour around Angkor Wat!
- Full day visit to the waterfall
- An elephant conservation visit- get hands on with these incredible creatures while making a positive difference to their habitat and well being.
- Trip to Siem Reap’s famous Night Market
- A free Camp Cambodia t shirt
- DBS criminal background check – £45.85
- Food & drink
- Visa ($30)
Coach pickup. Your first night will be spent traveling.
Arrive in Amsterdam and check into your accommodation, followed by free time to go and explore. Nightlife Option: Neon Glow Boat Party! (£29 advance price)
Free time during the day. Nightlife Option: Leidseplein Bar Crawl which features 1 hour unlimited free shots, a free shot in every bar, drinks deals, guided reps and club entrance (£21 advance price, €25 otherwise)
Depart Amsterdam and head home. Please note you will receive a detailed itinerary with pick up times and locations a week before departure.