Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Whether you have previous Camp experience or not, Camp Thailand is guaranteed to leave you with memories for life and a place in your heart for the people of Thailand.
Whether you are a teacher looking to do something in your time off or simply looking for a great addition to your gap year or the perfect summer job abroad you have definitely come to the right place.
Here at Camp Thailand we’ve combined the best that Thailand has to offer! You will teach English as a foreign language and run sporting activities for local children. You will even help out at one of our many Elephant Conservation Villages, time to get that elephant selfie! Experience quad biking, bamboo rafting or even Thai dancing at a local Silk Village. We have lots of activities crammed into this ultimate travel experience.
We work hard, we play hard and we make a difference!
If a summer of sun, new friends, unbelievable experiences and unforgettable memories is your idea of fun then you need to come to Thailand! Get out of Europe! Get out of your comfort zone! Come and do Camp Thailand!
- Airport Pick up: Transport from Bangkok International Airport to your hotel in Bangkok for your 1st night’s stay. (Please note, for free airport pick up you must meet us at 2.00 pm on your selected start date)
- Transport: Return transport from Bangkok to your camp location. Transport to and from school for English Summer Camp will also be included and to any included activities.
- Accommodation for your entire placement! (See our FAQ page for more information)
- Transport to and from Camps
- Elephant Conservation: During your first week of Camp we will take you on an elephant conservation visit. Time to get that elephant selfie!
- Activities: We include a variety of exciting activities at each Camp location. Some activities we include are: a water park trip, bicycle tour, a quad biking experience, Muay Thai Boxing, hiking up a waterfall and enjoying natural hot-springs, bamboo rafting, Thai Language & Cooking classes and BBQ Bonfire parties) * N.B. not all listed activities are available at each Camp Location.
- Food: Lunch on days you visit the schools for Summer Camp, a free welcome meal and a free bbq at your farewell graduation party.
- A Free Camp Thailand Polo T-shirt that you can teach in when at the school.
- A free sun tan!
Flights, insurance, personal expenses, vaccinations (most free on the NHS) and any optional excursions you may wish to get involved with while at Camp Thailand. The accommodation included is in a fan room. Please note: There is an additional program fee of 1,000 THB (approx.18 GBP) per placement, if you are in an air conditioned room. N.B. All rooms have the option for air conditioning.